- The vast 4 Vallées ski area (Verbier, La Tzoumaz, Nendaz, Thyon and Veysonnaz), boasting some of the best skiing in Europe and arguably in the world, over its 410km of runs, is just an 8 minute ride in the fast télécabine and virtually no queues, even during the busiest weeks in the season
- From the top of Savoleyres (2354m) you have the choice of the quieter, snow sure, north facing slopes of La Tzoumaz or across to Verbier’s main runs, snow park, and off-piste routes.
- There is an excellent ski school and nursery slopes for children to learn to ski safely in an enclosed area. We have gotten to know many of the ski teachers really ell and can tell you the names of the best ones so you can book them.
- For non skiers in your group, there is plenty to do as well and lunch in Verbier is just 20 mins away and you don’t even have to drive!
- The beauty of La Tzoumaz location is that you can decide which ski pass you want to buy on a daily basis, depending on where you want to ski that day, since it is part of Verbier Ski Sector, Savoleyres Ski Sector and of course the full 4 Valleys Ski Sector